* “Is Today Your Day?” * On-Duty and Off-Duty Safety * Unprovoked Attacks
* The Forced Confrontation – Critical Thinking Skills
* Overcoming the Mindset of Your Attacker
* Case Studies: The Murders of Law Enforcement Officers in Los Angeles County
* Why Do Things Go Right and Wrong in Police Work?
* Lessons Learned – Before, During, & After a Critical Incident
* Rich Wemmer – Captain, Los Angeles Police Department (ret.)
* Stacy Lim – Sergeant, Los Angeles Police Department (ret.)/SURVIVOR
* DDA Phillip Stirling – Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office
* Greg Meyer – Captain, Los Angeles Police Department (ret.)
* Hon. Steve Cooley – Former LA County District Attorney
* Bob Schirn – Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office (ret.)
Mr. Cooley and Mr. Schirn are the authors of two recent books:
Blue Lives Matter: In the Line of Duty
Blue Lives in Jeopardy: When the Badge Becomes the Target
Seminar is recommended for all law enforcement (esp. training and management) and the attorneys who defend them.
Free Parking! THIS COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT IS YOUR PARKING PASS; PLEASE BRING IT!
IMPORTANT! Enter campus on the Mountain St. side, 500’ west of Glendale Fwy (2); park in multi-level lot
ALSO! College is in session. If not in uniform, CCW must be concealed. No open carry, please.