In this age of technology, Identity Theft can happen to anyone. This seminar will show you the most recent techniques criminals are using to steal identities and defraud the public and how to identify potential threats. You will also learn about Social Security Fraud, Cyber Crime, Elder Fiduciary Fraud and Cryptocurrencies.
The training is recommended for Law Enforcement Patrol and Detective Personnel; Bank and Financial Institution Investigators, Corporate and Physical Security Investigators; and anyone involved in the identification and/or prevention of Identity Theft and Cyber Crime.
Our instructors are all recognized experts in their fields, they are:
* Rochelle Plue, Warren Kato, LA County District Attorney’s Office, Cyber Investigation Response Team
* Aaron Escorza, Jennifer Ruiz, Dennis Bierwirth, Citi Bank Security and Investigative Services
* Special Agent Kyle Bailey, United States Secret Service
* Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Cyber Crime Investigators
* Wayland Quon, Resident Agent in Charge, Social Security Administration, Office of the Inspector General