Street Racing and Sideshows have become an epidemic in California. This 8-hour POST-certified course is designed to provide law enforcement personnel with an intermediate understanding of intelligence and enforcement of street racing-related activities. Training segments include:
- Social media intelligence gathering
- Complete overview of violation enforcement
- Common Operation Missteps
- Search Warrant Issuance & Vehicle Seizures
- Interview, Interrogation, and Report Writing
- Working with City Attorneys/Deputy DAs
- Hands-on practical exercises using actual modified vehicles seized by the State
Our instructors are court-recognized experts in street racing enforcement and include members of the California Highway Patrol’s Street Racing Task Force and the California Air Resources Board.
This course is full. Please visit the training page to view other courses being offered.