Recognizing the potential for workplace violence is everyone’s responsibility. This seminar will teach you how to identify the warning signs; take steps to prevent the violence; actions to take when violence occurs; victims’ rights; and, legal, civil and criminal issues. Highly recommended for all police and private industry personnel.
Instructors are subject matter experts who will focus on the scope of the problem, prevention, and investigation, proper reporting and filing criminal charges.
* Dr. Ann Phelps, Prince and Phelps Consultants- Behavioral Risk Assessment and Case Management
* Detective Eric Reade, Los Angeles Police Department, OIC, Threat Management Unit
* Detective Traci Grunwalt, Los Angeles Police Department, Threat Management Unit
* Hugo Rossitter, Deputy City Attorney, Los Angeles – Legal Tools for Threat Management & Gun Violence
* Shari Farmer, Field Deputy, Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, Bureau of Victim Services
*Director Derek Tennell, Angela Moreno, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Victim Assistance Program
* Panel Members: Pat Rose, Director of Corporate Security, Sempra Energy; Bert Szathmary, Securitas Special Projects Unit; Matthew C. Jordan, CPP,MBA , Director of Corporate Security PARSONS; Alan Hill, VP Corporate Security, City National Bank
For additional information or to download the flier and/or register by mail, please click WorkplaceViolence 92617 (1):